Mental Health assessment
Movinture helps medical companies to automate the assessment for patients facing mental health issues.
1. As per the World health organizational disorders or problem
- Depression is a common mental disorder and one of the main causes of disability worldwide. Globally, an estimated 264 million people are affected by depression
- Bipolar disorder affects about 45 million people worldwide. It typically consists of both manic and depressive episodes separated by periods of normal mood.
- Schizophrenia is a severe mental disorder, affecting 20 million people worldwide
- Worldwide, approximately 50 million people have dementia.
2. Around 20% of the world’s children and adolescents have mental disorders or problem
About 14% of the global burden of disease is attributed to neuropsychiatric disorders.
On a global level, over 322.48 million people worldwide suffer from some form of mental illness.
Some of the Mental Health Conditions
What are the factors promoting Mental illness?
Various socio-economic factors are responsible for the onset of mental illness amongst individual around the world.
- Chronic Sleep Problems
- Poor Nutrition
- Certain Medication
- Substance Abuse
- Major Life Changes
- Low Socioeconomic Status
- Family History & Genetics
- Physical Abuse
- Age & Gender
Symptoms of mental Disorders
- Fatigue and Loss of energy
- Suicidal thoughts
- Feeling Guilty, hopeless or worthless
- Persistent Sadness or anxiety
- Reduced or increased appetite leading to weight gain or weight loss
- Movinture has deployed a mental health assessment app, which is based on a series of surveys (tests) run through an app, by doctors , therapist or caregivers to assess the mental health of persons suffering from mental health issues like anxiety, depression or similar mental health disorders.
- The app consists of 3 different types of mental health assessment viz. SFSS, PHQ9 and ACE. The scores of these tests helps in determining the mental wellbeing of the patient.
- Mobile app for conducting surveys (tests) to evaluate the mental health of a person
- Surveys conducted every 15 days, to ensure continuous follow up and administration of the corrective therapies
- The algorithm calculates the score, to correctly diagnose the condition of the patient.
- Dashboards / Graphs showing trends of scores and improvement / deterioration in the status of the patient
- iOS and Android based app
- Multi-tenant application for hospitals and mental health institutions
- Data Secured and encrypted to ensure data privacy and safeguard patients information
- Cloud Based application
- Customizable as per region specific requirements